The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available for Android !
Elder Sign: Omens play.google.com.ESAndroid
The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available for Android! Elder Sign: Omens places you in control of up to four intrepid investigators, as they fight to keep all-powerful Ancient Ones from invading our world through a museum’s arcane exhibits!
- Build a team of unique investigators
- Explore an ever-changing museum
- Face challenging arcane tasks
- Save the world from absolute destruction
- Expand the horror with exciting in-app purchase
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
- A limited number of available Ancient Ones streamlines the game play experience while offering adjustable levels of difficulty. Face Yig in easy mode, Azathoth in normal mode, or Cthulhu in hard mode (in-app purchase required to face Cthulhu).
- A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of “no effect” results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
- Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
What's in this version : (Updated : May 31, 2013)
- The Dark Pharaoh premium IAP campaign has been added.
- Added free Hastur campaign.
- Reorganized the store to the main menu.
- Bug fixes & Optimizations
Required Android O/S : 2.1+